Here are the rules:
1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. Ok, go!
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OK?" YOU SAY?
Perfect Love - Trisha Yearwood
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Bold As Love - John Mayer
3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Lost - Michael Buble
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
What You Want - Mase
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Long Time Gone - Dixie Chicks
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Tulsa - Rufus Wainwright
7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Suelta Mi Mano - Sin Bandera
8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Afuego - Don Omar
9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Your Love - Tim McGraw
10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Moondance - Michael Buble
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Country Comes To Town - Toby Keith
12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Forgetting You - Panic! At The Disco
13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Do I Disappoint You - Rufus Wainwright
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Feel Bad - Rascal Flatts
15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Reason To Mourn - Ben Harper
16) WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR WEDDING?
Everybody's Changing - Keane
17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
High Speed - Coldplay
18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Come Home - Play N Skillz
19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Home - Michael Buble
20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Drive - Incubus
21) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
The End Has No End - The Strokes


6 comments:
How fun!
Ha ha! My favorite is #14. Too funny! Sorry, Zach! :)
Loved it!! You have such a wide variety of songs in your library...I guess I shouldn't be too surprised though! :)
yea i coulda done without the i feel bad one...but the country comes to town is interesting.
haha, i thought #11 was very fitting. this is interesting. I think i'm going to do it. good thing i made a playlist on youtube.
I agree #11 is a perfect match. And I think #16 is interesting considering what came up with #15, kinda funny.
Post a Comment