Friday, January 16, 2009

The Manti Temple. Gorgeous. Who Knew?



(10 points to those who noticed the star in the sky. I worked very hard to get that star there.)

The big day is tomorrow!

9 comments:

Diane said...

I didn't know the wedding was at the Manti Temple (who knew?). I have always wanted to see it because it one of my favorites in pictures. We did get to go to the St George temple, which is similar and very beautiful.

Shan said...

Have a blast at the wedding! I wish I could be there with all of you! Guess what? My mom and I are headed out to DC, and taking the very long southerly route. But that will take us through the lovely state of Texas! I would love to see you if we could!

Marci said...

After Mike and I first got married he won some radio show thing for a night in a hotel down by the Manti temple and I was also amazed by how beautiful it was!

Kelley said...

It is so beautiful. Love the photo. You're good girl!

Zach O. said...

i've seen it before from a distance...at the manti pageant. that's a great pic.i love the star.

Anonymous said...

Great picture, it is a beautiful temple. My Mother and Dad were sealed there, with my sister and two older brothers. Tom and I saw the pageant several years ago.

michele cabiness said...

So beautiful, do you mind if I steal that picture and print it?

Yangster said...

ok i see no star at all. i looked really hard. im gonna need you to point it out.

Rebex said...

Fabulous picture, as always. I was lucky enough to go to the Manti temple pageant when I was in Idaho for school; beautiful temple!