I woke up (on my own) at about 7:30 this morning.
I was:
A. shocked
B. excited to work on my new project for my room.
C. coming off the wake of a rather delightful evening with Zach O. We went to see Marley and Me (I won't spoil it for anyone, suffice it to say I enjoyed the movie) and then came home and conversed (a most lovely conversation of course) for a while until I fell asleep.
So here's some related Sunday edification for us all:
and I will post pics of the project as soon as I feel it is worthy of your attention.

5 comments:
i was there and made ...something :)
i post a comment wen u feel like it is ready for evryones attention:)
"engage in wholesome recreation only"...hmmmmm, it makes me think of your wonderful, wholesome habit of playing golf. Nothing more wholesome than enjoying the beauty of nature and taking in the clean fresh air while getting exercise and developing a new skill (breaking and entry)I mean, golf.
Marley is so cute. It really made me miss Jewely though. Thanks for that great link. It's perfect for FHE!
Kelley, I thought exactly the same thing about this post being great for FHE.
...oh, and sorry Chrissy, I know you hate it when your blog commentors carry on conversations with each other. deal with it.
good times...and i thought last night's conversation even lovelier than the one you mentioned here.
Post a Comment