Friday, January 1, 2010

Oliverson Family Photos

kidlets

The Oliverson family photos (taken with yours truly behind the lens... yowza)


Could there be a more precious group of children?
(and you can't even see them all here - my apologies - I couldn't resist the polaroid)
How fun to have so many cousins.

Zacho and I have loads of pressure in the cute-kid department.


Anyway, everyone was SO happy and easy to photograph.
Even the little teeny tinies.
Minus a quick spill from one of the little ones, I think we pulled it off
with out too much harm or accident.
Hope you feel better Winnie-girl.


ps. to see a slideshow of the pictures, click here!


7 comments:

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Looks good, Chris! For a second there I thought I was the first post but, alas, mom is the victor once again. Can't wait to come back for more Beatles Rock Band...

Mike

Barlow Fam said...

I love the new site and I love the pictures. The one of Bishop and Sister O is so great, just looks like them. You really do have an amazing talent!

Barlow Fam said...

PS Just saw the ties. LOVE THEM!!! I will keep them in mind. Do you think you could do a little squirt version? It would be fun to have matching ties. :)

Cheryl Joy said...

How do you make photos look like Polaroids? I liiike it a lot.

Angie said...

I like Susie's suggestion.

And is it Poladroid? Or another program?

Marci said...

I love the new look...especially the banner! I hope you guys get better soon. Poor little Preston is really, really sick right now - it is SO sad :-(!