how the heck did you do your banner? Anyways who are you and what have you done with my best friend? On that note, do you know what days you are gonna hang out with me when you come, because I think we should go night boarding because there is a place out here for $15 and I have two boards and two snow pants and you would just have to rent boots or borrow them from someone. Well think about it, but it would be hecka fun
Very nice post, but it's 6 days old areddy....write me something to read and comment on so I don't have to bother people like Zach with comments on his posts that are so old he wonders what the heck I am talking about.
10 comments:
YOUR NEW BANNER LOOKS AWWWWWWSOME!!!
Love the banner, especially how you got your shadow in there.
that IS the cutest banner ever. i love everything about. very u and creative. good job.
pretty sure you know how i feel about your new banner...but let it be noted here in the comments section that i find it top-notch. well done.
how the heck did you do your banner? Anyways who are you and what have you done with my best friend? On that note, do you know what days you are gonna hang out with me when you come, because I think we should go night boarding because there is a place out here for $15 and I have two boards and two snow pants and you would just have to rent boots or borrow them from someone. Well think about it, but it would be hecka fun
New Year...New Look....LOVE it!
I'll agree with everyone else - I LOVE the new banner. You're so creative. :)
well that was an extremely educational trip down your memory lane. good times. ;)
Very nice post, but it's 6 days old areddy....write me something to read and comment on so I don't have to bother people like Zach with comments on his posts that are so old he wonders what the heck I am talking about.
thanks.
i think your blog is darling.
the end.
Post a Comment