My previous post with numerated points was convenient for me but unpopular with the readers, because of it's condensed nature. However, I will be utilizing it once again...
So here goes.
#1
I will be having my very first nephew in May! Preston Michael Freeman. The Freeman-name lives on!
#2
I am all set to take my exit exams and receive my diploma!
Thanks to a little sit down with one of my professors. I suppose now's a good time to give a shout out to Dr. Wyatt. You're a life saver!
#3
I don't have to work this lovely saturday, so I can go golfing with some of my favorite boys. I love having everyone home for the holidays.
#3.2
Go Cougs.

7 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I'm happy for ya. And it's ur brother that's having the baby boy right? You guys do need more boys in the family.
Isn't the news of Preston exciting!
I'm soooooo proud of you for earning a Master's Degree! Hmmm, so you are gorgeous AND smart. nice.
I'm sooooo excited about little Preston Michael.
....and I've got to agree. There is no better time than when the whole fam is together. Smile. Smile.
i'll acknowledge the gorgeous and smart...and add funny and sporty to the list. solid effort with the school, and i have always thought preston was a great name. good times.
So much good stuff, so congrats to everything!
I have to agree with Zach on the Preston name, I think its the part of me that loves "Can't Hardly Wait"
What happened so that you needed a prof sit-down in order to take the exit exams?
Mostly you're just amazing in every way.
PS: One of my sisters just found out she's pregnant too. How exciting!
Post a Comment