I have 3, decently exciting, and definitely post-worthy things to discuss this evening.
So here goes.
#1
Nearly every day at the bottom of my blog, there is a great quote from my quote widget.
I should probably move that thing to the top. But it just isn't pretty enough.
Anyway, I would like to draw your attention to today's quote. As it is one that I feel is worth taking a looksy at...
"Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstance." -Bruce Barton
In light of finals week, I would like to let everyone know that I, The Chrissy Herself, believe that I am superior to the circumstance of finals, and therefore expect nothing less than splendidness.
#2
I now own a {certified, bonafide, 100% authentic} Spurs tee.
Go Chrissy Go.
er.
Go Spurs Go.
![]() |
a big thanks to Zach O. And you will have to excuse my tired eyes and ponytail (which honestly is how I look most the time anyway) I had been in the library for a good 5 hours. you know, being all studious and what not.
#3
Last night it snowed {certified, bonafide, 100% authentic}, SNOW!
![]() |
![]() |
thank you, Mom, for the above picture. You are welcome to steal my camera for photo ops any time!
And there you have it. 3 posts in 1.




8 comments:
What?!?! It really did snow over here cause I was just going on and on how it sucked that everyone else got snow but us here in Helotes. I guess I didn't really look.... sometimes I need to actually verify my complaints before voicing them that way I won't look stupid when proven wrong. Such as in this moment ;)
it really snowed in San Antonio?? I heard it snowed in Austin too- is this normal?
Good Luck on finals! What took you so long to get som Spurs Spirit? You have been in Texas how long now? I also love how everyone is surprised it snowed.
"Go Chrissy Go...er...Go Spurs Go"
Hilarious!
Good luck on your finals! You ARE superior, so I have no doubt you'll do well. :)
i didn't know it snowed in san antonio??
I love the picture your mom took. I didn't know it snowed it Texas. =o) I really thought it was always hot there.
ummm. I was wondering if you could please blog. I have nothing to read
....and none of that 3 in 1 stuff either, 'cause it seems to make you think you don't have to blog for the next week.
Chrissy, or should I say, The Chrissy,
Well, I know we didn't see each other that much when I was in Texas, but I miss having you just a few hours away. I was looking through the pictures you took of me in my flight suit (yes the ones I reluctantly took) and thought "we need to do that again." Let me know when you want to come out here. I definitely hope you want to come to my winging so I can have a good photographer there too. Its in dress uniforms, if that entices you more to come.
Hope you are doing well,
Mike
Post a Comment