
Little did I know, I had in my possession for about a MONTH now the most fantastically authentic and incredibly mouth-watering recipe for Sweet and Sour you will ever find outside of an actual Chinese restaurant, and here's the kicker: IIIIII was able to make it!
Yes ME! The Chrissy who has been "a work in progress in the kitchen" her entire life. Last night, I knocked one out of the park (and I have to give a shout out to my helpers as well, who slaved over the frying pan and set the table for me. You know who you are ;)
And a roaring THANK YOU to Linda Yang for supplying me with the super secret savory recipe... I could have NEVER done it without you.
And I apologize for teasing all of you this way, but I cannot share the recipe without proper permission from The Yangster. But stay tuned, I'll see what I can do...


4 comments:
I was the lucky recipient of the tasty Chinese culinary stylings of Chrissy last night and I can testify that your Sweet and Sour chicken was as good as the best I have ever had in any restaurant, including China Chili's.
Halla!!!
Hey .. I want the recipe. You can't just tease us with that post and then say you'll get back to us. paleese!! How rude!
Anyways .. I'm pretty proud to be on your top ten list of commenters. That makes me feel special. Yes I'm at the bottom .. but still special just the same.
Linda won't mind if you give me the recipe-or should I ask her myself
Post a Comment