Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Weekend With Brili

It all started Saturday night at the Brudette's house. Fajitas, Bubba, and Steve's completely inappropriate yet refreshing hilarity.



Then we went to church Sunday morning. Ili taught sunday school.



Line of his lesson: Ili- "Basically, the truth of it is, there is dishonesty."



Brittany taught Relief Society.



Line of her lesson: Relief Society President- "I am organized. I used to apologize for it, but now I don't. It's the only way I'm able to get done everything that I do. I volunteer for 27 charities, I raised 6 teenagers, I have lists for everything, I color code my calender for each child, I have 2 jobs, I go to school, blah blah blah blah blah." (flash to Brittany, posing perfectly at the podium, smiling. Her lesson was on heaven. NOT being organized. Wrap your head around that.)

4 comments:

Yangster said...

lol for some reason I am not so surprised that it all makes perfect sense to me. haha

Marci said...

Those were great - totally had me laughing :-)!

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you guys came over to our neck of the woods. It was really fun. And I'm glad that Steve showed his true colors right off the bat, not that I ever thought he wouldn't!

Diane said...

hi baby, this is mom. i have been away from a computer for a week and i MISSED my blogs!!!! your camera is amazing... the chloe photos are gorgeous. gorgeous!!! I want your camera!! you guys are having so much fun. i love your entries about brit and ili's lessons. funny. can't wait to see you tuesday. luv luv you, mom