Monday, September 29, 2008

Just when you thought you couldn't like Jason Mraz any more...

... you discover this little gem from his album 'Mr. A-Z'...


WONDERFUL


Favorite verse:
And it takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
And it takes some fears to make you trust
It takes some tears to make it rust
It takes the dust to have it polished

Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful.



Agreed, Mr. Mraz. Life is wonderful :)

3 comments:

Marci said...

I like it! Lucky is still my absolute fave though :-)!

michele cabiness said...

I love it, I just added it to my playlist too. My favorite line is

it takes some work to make it work
it takes some good to make it hurt
it takes some bad for satisfaction

though I love your favorite line too!

Michael said...

I wonder where you got that CD to listen to? Someone pretty awesome must have given it to you