Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun Discoveries on A Lazy Day

How cool is this?
Modern Art Museum
Modern Art Museum by dumpr.net

(I LOVE this shot. It is of my niece, Adeline Amani. It is definitely museum worthy)

I also discovered Heather Bailey... seamstress extraordinaire! (there's a perma-link to the left in my 'Fun Considerations' section). Know why she is amazing? because she gives you patterns for FREE!

My favorite one is this:
and the link to the pattern can be found HERE.









Some more beautiful things






























OKAY, now I need to look into Instructor Certifications and start my European Blurb!

5 comments:

Diane said...

I want to buy that from the museum and hang it over the fireplace.

Kim said...

I love Heather's website... thanks for sharing.

michele cabiness said...

That is Annette Davidek on my blog. I love her, Thanks for the link!! As far as I know none of the other cousins have blogs, which is a bummer. I think that everyone should have one. It is especially weird when someone you don't see much knows all about you but you know nothing about them.

Jennifer Gibbs Kambourian said...

Hi Chrissy, I followed your Europe blog and photos and just loved them! It's so fun staying up-to-date on your fun, cool life!!! I also see that you have discovered "Seriously So Blessed." I discovered this blog about a month ago and it just cracks me up. I'm working on the Kambourian blog and will send you the link when it's up and running.
Love,
Jenny

Chrissy said...

HEY JENN! So great to hear from you! I cannot WAIT to hear about the Kambourian Experience! Send me the link ASAP! :)

love you!
Chrissy