Thursday, August 28, 2008

Job Interview

We all now I didn't get hired at Valero for the position I was interviewed for. Well, since I was going to be traveling so much this summer, I decided I would start looking for jobs again once I got home. I had my first job interview today.

I interviewed at Anthropologie, one of my absolute favorite stores of ALL time. They are hiring for seasonal workers right now, with the prospect of continuing on past the holidays. I think the interview went pretty well, but I also thought my interview at Valero went well too :(. So I don't want to jinx anything!

The final part of the interview she had me put together an outfit and describe to her who the girl would be that would wear it, where she is going, and what she is like. So here's the outfit I put together... and I LOVED it (so I'm sure she did too ;)

I started with this dress

put this jacket over it, but left it open

and added this adorable purse

I wanted to buy it SO bad! So here's hoping I get the job so I can dress super cute too :)

1 comments:

Marci said...

I would have hired you on the spot...and thrown in the whole outfit for a welcome on board gift (AND an extra outfit for your super cool sister-in-law that needs cute clothes desperately :-)!