-congrats to Kayley and Scott!! The pictures are gorgeous and I cant wait to hear all about everything!
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLA BELLA! I love you and miss you!
-We just left Cinque Terra and it was incredible. I cant say enough good things about. I wish I could put pics up but im at an internet cafe. But picture me, driving a speed boat, by myself, up the coast of Italy from town to town throughout Cinque (which means 5 villages in Italian). Yes, my friends, that DID happen.
-Ill be home in 6 days!
love and miss everyone! See you soon!

5 comments:
Good to hear from you! I hope you enjoy your last 6 days! It's super quiet around mom and dad's without you around, I miss you!
Ella says Thanks for the Birthday wishes and we can't wait to see your pictures (and you) when you get back!
knowing how much you love speed boats....and cinque terra, I'm guessing this was pretty much a PERFECT DAY for you!
and yes, Brit. Dad and I are boring old people.
I AM SOOOOO GLAD YOU ARE HOME SAFE & SOUND!! THANK YOU FOR THE PRECIOUS GIFTS, BUT HAVING YOU HOME IS BEST OF ALL !!!!
ok, we need to talk.
apparantly, you found time to change your blog backround, but you forgot to fill us in on some MAJOR info we have patiently been awaiting......YOUR TRIP !!!!!
Post a Comment