Blog Tags!! :)
Here you go, Marc. I'm stepping up to the plate...
3 Current Goals: 1) learn to cook something other than bean burritos and rice 2) enter a 5K in two months, and actually compete 3) stop watching TV (minus The Bachelor)
3 Current Obsessions: 1) running (past, current, and future) 2) playing with my short hair, especially the hair in the back right above my neck... so soft! 3) Making lists... to do lists, goals lists, etc, and sometimes I'll even throw in a doodle or two.
3 Fears: 1) I fear fears, if that makes sense. I fear them having control over my life. 2) public speaking 3) getting assaulted. I know. Let me explain. There are always stories about female runners getting hurt while out running... so I basically worry about it constantly while I'm out. Hence why I need to marry a runner. Or just get a really big dog.
3 Random Facts: 1) I blow my nose probably 20-30 times a day... just ask all the peeps I went to Europe with. By the middle of the trip, whenever we would meet up during the day, they each would have a wad of napkins for me they picked up at a restaurant or something. 2) I sing constantly, and pretty loudly. Just ask the peeps I went to Europe with. And I quote: "Chris, you really are quite the singer" ~not commenting on my ability, but on my constancy. 3) I think guys that are smart, slightly dorky, are eagle scouts, return missionaries, and read their scriptures everyday are so stinking hott.

5 comments:
Hooray for you doing my tag :-)!And I'm definitely with you on making lists and constantly singing...I hear Ella make up little diddies when she plays now too!
Let's hear it for righteous dorks!
i so second #3 in the random section. you pinned it down perfectly!!
Just a random fact about my friend related to #3 in the random section. She thought guys like that were so hot that she secretly wanted a stripper dressed like a missionary at her bridal shower.
so are you just using me for my running capabilities?
Post a Comment