Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh Blogging...

Well, I am not doing so well on my blogging... I apologize! Time runs short and I usually don't get to the internet until after midnight everynight! We are running around like crazy and trying to see it all, which means by the time night comes we just want to sleep :)

But, Jackie somehow finds time to muster up the strength to put a few words together about the trip... so go to her blog http://itsjustjackie.blogspot.com and get the updates!

We are in Paris now, and I love it here. We have seen the Eiffel, the sights along the Seine (for those of you who have been here), and Notre Dame. My favorite so far... Notre Dame. The construction of that building is incredible. It was originally constructed in the 1100's but was somewhat destroyed during the French Revolution and put back together in the 1800's. It is enormous and gorgeous and overlooks all of Paris! So beautiful. Tomorrow is Versaille to see some sweet castles (I believe the onesand then back to Paris for the Louvre at the discounted evening price, and then off to Belgium and The Netherlands!

AU RAVIOR!

4 comments:

Marci said...

It sounds like soooo much fun...tiring, but amazing! I am impressed with how much you guys are fitting into each day! Keep it up :-)!

Ryan and Adrienne Johnson said...

Chrissy!!! How are you, well I'm sure fabulous since you're traveling Europe! You're so lucky, soak it all up. I don't think I've seen you or talked to you in like 5 or 6 years. Ryan and I live in SoCal (I know, we're sellouts!) but it's really great. Have an amazing time and you'll have to update me on your family, here's my email: adriennejohnson726@hotmail.com. Tell Brittani I said hi!

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy ur blogs but then I get so jealous cause I wish I were with you. I'm surprised and proud that u even find the time and ability to blog. Keep them coming when u can. Be safe, I do worry.

Diane said...

i have been to england, so i was enoying hearing about your trip until you got to france. now i am officially envious, jealous etc...all those emotions we are not supposed to have ! :) i was reminded of the series of paintings monet did of notre dame, they are AMAZING...he did 30 paintings in 2 years, capturing it in every kind of light and season. ahhh, i wish i was with you!!