I have always tried very hard to stay open minded about things in this world. I don't compromise my morals or standards, but if there's something that doesn't impinge on my personal belief system, I usually am willing to 'give it a shot'.
Welp. Last night would definitely qualify as 'giving it a shot'.

I have NEVER been a gun person, but a couple friends from my ward invited me to go shooting with them. I was super nervous about it, but was excited to try something new!
We were actually too late to get out and start shooting since they closed 20 minutes after we got there. But we got our super cool ID cards and will go back Monday night. There will be plenty of pictures. Wish me luck.
2 comments:
Well, at least you picked "San Antonio's Friendliest Place to Shoot" for your first experience :-).
isn't "friendliest place to shoot" an oxymoron?
you know i do not like my kids with guns or on motorcycles :(
Post a Comment