Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The After Party

I left the shooting range and went to a little good-bye party my friends threw me before I take off to Europe. Since I'll be gone for so stinking long, Sara and Adam will both be off to school by the time I get home. So this was one last hoorah for me to enjoy my summer with my friends.

They made this poster for me, which I absolutely loved! They bought a poster set in a glass frame and took paint-markers to the glass and wrote little messages to me all over it. They are all so thoughtful!! I LOVED it.

Everyone jumped in the pool once I got there.


And here's Mike and Linda doing what Mike and Linda do best:

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Your party looked fun and that sign is cute that they made you. Have fun in Europe and if you get home sick just remind yourself where you are and how much more awesome that is than where your family and friends are, and send us an email or postcard to brag! I love you!

Diane said...

so nice to have friends that love you :)