Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Reality Shows

SOOO many great shows this summer! So You Think You Can Dance, America's Best Dance Crew, The Bachelorette, CELEBRITY CIRCUS!!! :) haha... NOT.

We were watching the ads for Celebrity Circus and the guy in the wheel comes on the screen that looks something like this:And mom looks at the screen and says 'I wish Dad could do that.'

HAAAH! oh it was hilarious.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Not so into the Bachelor, but love So You Think You Can Dance! Watched it 2 years ago religiously when Benji the missionary won. Ben even surprised me with tickets to their touring show - they came to Oakland. We haven't had TV all this last year, until YESTERDAY!!! Ben's making money this summer doing his internship and I told him I definitely needed to watch SYTYCD. And so I will!! By the way, I like the short hair & bang look, you should do it!

Chrissy said...

Thanks, Niki! I am totally ready to cut it... so as soon as I can get an appointment, I'll cut it!

Yes, So You Think You Can Dance is quite captivating... Benji was amazing that year! And his cousin-chick was super good too.

I have a few favorites this season already, like the ghetto hip-hop girl that tore it up in doing the Tango (I think it was, something Ballroom). I'll post more about it now that I know you watch it too!

Marci said...

I love the two hip-hoppers with their braces :-). They won me over when they were partners during the auditions for the ballroom number and were crying after making it through. It's going to be a great season. I like a lot of them so far and I agreed with who got kicked off this week for the most part, although it's always sad for the first ones because I don't feel like they've gotten a real shot to show what they can do.