Oh, and yes, that's MP in the background... what you do is upload an old picture from off your hard-drive and add any hair and color you want! It's all digital. And that picture is the only one I could find of me where my hair was pulled back... that makes it easier to put the fake hair on top.
I love it Chrissy!!! You should totally do it! It makes me want to highlight my hair badly. You may have heard that I've been "natural" for a couple years now in an attempt to save money. With Ben in school I just couldn't bring myself to pay 70 bucks every six to eight weeks. Ben hates that it's brown and I told him that this time next year I'll be blond again! Can't wait!
7 comments:
I love your new hair cut and color. You look really cute. Is that Michael Paul in the background?
Thanks, Grandma! It's actually a look I created from this website www.instyle.com. I was surprised at how real it actually looks!
Oh, and yes, that's MP in the background... what you do is upload an old picture from off your hard-drive and add any hair and color you want! It's all digital. And that picture is the only one I could find of me where my hair was pulled back... that makes it easier to put the fake hair on top.
I knew it was fake! It's pretty cute though :)
I love it Chrissy!!! You should totally do it! It makes me want to highlight my hair badly. You may have heard that I've been "natural" for a couple years now in an attempt to save money. With Ben in school I just couldn't bring myself to pay 70 bucks every six to eight weeks. Ben hates that it's brown and I told him that this time next year I'll be blond again! Can't wait!
I love the new "DO". I think you should go for it! (totally cute)
I love the new "DO". I think you should go for it! (totally cute)
Post a Comment