Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chloe's Birthday Surprise!


Tomorrow is Chloe's birthday and my parents bought her a trampoline! Chloe and I are very excited about it! :) We assembled it this morning before Chlo got home from summer school and wanted to be jumping on it when she got home... it was such a fun surprise!

4 comments:

Diane said...

I can't believe no one has commented on dad's agility, skill, and athleticism. :)

Diane said...

oh yes, and THANK YOU for not publishing the shots of me bouncing on the tramp!! I owe you.

Kelley said...

Are you sure that trampoline is for Chloe! How fun, I bet she loves it. We love ours. No pictures of mom jumping. That's taboo.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chrissy! I love your blog .. your hair .. and all your pictures! You are as gorgeous as always. How are you doing? What have you been up to? School? Work? What's up!? Love to keep in touch! Take care.