Sunday, May 18, 2008
I Tri'd it!
Posted by
Chrissy
Just finished my first Triathlon! I had so so so much fun, and I am ready to do another tomorrow! :) Here's me and MP, who came out for moral support
Getting my cap and goggles ready to go... pay no mind to my pant-lessness... being more than half naked around every one does take some getting used to!
Out of swim to bike transition...
crossing the finish line (good thing the flag is hiding my tired face... I don't look too cute when I run, trust me)
And I had one minor mishap... I slipped on the concrete coming out of the bike to run transition... got scraped on my hands and knees... top of my suit slipped and showed some serious 'skin', to which I said to the officials helping me up, "My boob is falling out!!"
I got 66'th over all (which is the top 25%) and 25th in my age group with a time of 1:08:39. No one passed me on the swim, got smoked on the bike, but I got half of those girls back on the run. I'll be doing another one June 29th. Here's my bloody knees and the medal I earned in the forefront.

1 comments:
Ouch - the knees and hands look like they hurt! Congrats! You finished really well - especially for your first one!
Post a Comment