Friday, May 30, 2008

Chloe's Piano Recital


All I remember about my piano recitals was how ridiculously nervous I would get, and that I wanted nothing more than to NOT play my pieces in front of a crowd. But Chloe handled it like a champion!

We went out to dinner at Texas Land and Cattle on the Riverwalk before hand to celebrate the recital as well as Grandma's Birthday coming up on June 4th... Here is me and Grandma cramped in the back seat of her name-sake (my car) Lola-MayHere's the view from the back-seat looking forward... notice Dad paying no mind to the road ahead...
Chloe found a vent on the way to the restaurant...
On the way to TLC



Here's a video, which I'm still getting used to shooting, and realized half-way through that I was recording sideways... ;) But you can still hear Chlo's amazing performance!I just really liked this red wall, so I made Chloe pose in front of it.

3 comments:

Marci said...

Lots of cute pics - especially the Marilyn Monroe one!

Diane said...

we had such a good time. aren't you proud of me for getting the photo on my comment all by myself (at 1:30 in the morning)?

Diane said...

ok. NOW, aren't you proud of me?