Last night, Michael-Paul took me to his Krav Maga class, which is an Israeli fight technique that focuses on self-defense. I have never done anything like this, not even kick-boxing, so I didn't know how I would do. I just imagined myself laughing and squeeling every time we had to spar with someone :)But I had a BLAST! I am always looking for new and fun ways to exercise and this was definitely a change! It was a great work out in complete disguise. We did a really good warm up, and then picked up the pads and started kicking and punching each other. I can be super prissy sometimes, and thought at this point I would not only look like an idiot, but I would not have fun at all... but it was great! I felt super tough and I even have bloody knuckles this morning!

1 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun! Kickboxing has always been my favorite class at gyms...you get to take out some aggression and get a good workout too.
Post a Comment