Sunday, March 9, 2008

Next on the Docket!

#4 is done, next on The List is #8 (aka: Disneyland), then #7(aka: the Temple)!


For #8: I don't want to be in the sun all day, so I bought this sun hat at Walmart for $5. Sure I don't look too great, but at least I won't get skin cancer. For some reason, living in Texas has made me keenly aware of my melanin.

For #7: I went to the temple distribution store on Friday night with my parents to get all of the essentails. I cannot wait to go through! I felt so great just buying the clothes. I could feel the spirit so strongly that I know Heavenly Father is proud of my decision. It's funny though, every time I talk to anyone about it, they always ask if it is for a mission or if I'm getting married. I always respond by saying 'Neither, it's for me.'... and I get this response: 'Ahhhhh' (with this... 'she is one of THOSE' tones :) it makes me laugh :) But I realize I am a bit out of the norm. Oh well. I'm 25 and I feel like if I want something done, I'm gonna just have to do it on my own! :) which leads me to my next item of business...

I am slowly chipping away at #3 (going to Europe): Jackie and I bought our plane tickets to London today!!! I will be leaving Wednesday July 16 and returning Wednesday August 20! On the list of places to go is London, Scotland, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Spain and Portugal. We haven't worked out ALL the details yet, but we have the two main flights locked in! And thanks to Doug (shout out!) from STA-Travel, she and I can fly together from a connecting flight in Colorado! Viva Europa!!!

1 comments:

michele cabiness said...

Yes, we did know you guys were coming and grandma already called us about the temple! Will there be some big Freeman party? We can't wait to see you guys.