Michael-Paul surprised me and put this in my room before I came home from school! He is such a great guy! I love surprises AND presents, so it was perfect!!! He is so thoughtful! I ran downstairs after I found it and said to my mom 'isn't he the greatest guy?' and she said 'yup! you gotta good one!' :)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
I Gotta Good One ;)
Posted by
Chrissy
Michael-Paul surprised me and put this in my room before I came home from school! He is such a great guy! I love surprises AND presents, so it was perfect!!! He is so thoughtful! I ran downstairs after I found it and said to my mom 'isn't he the greatest guy?' and she said 'yup! you gotta good one!' :)

1 comments:
I'm glad you found a good one :-)! Especially since we have fun with him too!
Post a Comment