Monday, February 25, 2008

Chrissy's 60

1. I believe that being a good member of the church means you are constantly, 100% happy.
2. It is my daily goal to be constantly, 100% happy.
3. I believe that idle hands really are the devils handy work
4. I want to be good at EVERYTHING.
5. I am usually very hard on myself.
6. I am extremely forgiving of others.
7. I love my family.
8. I try not to think about being a mom some day because it scares me but I know I'm going to be one anyway.
9. I have a tendency to want to control most things in my life.
10. Patience is probably my biggest down-fall.
11. I feel best about myself when I am able to make someone happy.
12. Whenever I have a bad day, I think about other people and ways that I can help them, and I am instantly better.
13. I love dancing to hip hop music
14. I go running when I'm frustrated and it makes everything go away.
15. I wish I could be a kid forever, and sit in church with my Dad and make him laugh during sacrament meeting.
16. I cry easily
17. My best friend Emily and I made a list of goals 3 years ago that I still keep in my wallet
18. I know that the Atonement is real
19. I am going to save up my money and buy a ski boat
20. I find safety in my home, my family, my faith, and myself
21. I truly believe I can do anything
22. I struggle with courage
23. I love to dance, and I wish I had pursued it beyond high school
24. I enjoy talking to really smart people and having a moment where I feel like an equal to them
25. I want to serve lots and lots of missions
26. I have a feeling I am going to have all boys
27. I prefer names that are only one syllable
28. I don't think I have ever closed my eyes during an entire prayer
29. I have only bore my testimony in public twice (not counting talks)
30. I am humbled by most people and their accomplishments
31. I look to anyone and everyone for ideas on how I can be, and I adapt pretty easily
32. My hair used to be a lot thicker in high school
33. I am VERY insecure about my deaf ear
34. I really really don't like being wrong, so I will always say I don't know if I really don't know
35. The biggest reason I got my BS and MS was so I could be the best mom I could possibly be
36. I look up to my best friend Em, she is my hero
37. I can be very quiet if I don't know you
38. If I put my mind to something, I get it done, and usually in warp speed
39. I love manual labor, and I want to learn how to do everything
40. I can't stand paying someone to do something for me, when I know I'm just as capable as them to do it
41. I always find the quickest, easiest, cheapest, most efficient way to do just about anything
42. Indecision drives me nuts
43. The New Testament is my favorite book because I love reading about Christ and hearing the way he speaks
44. My favorite scripture is Corinthians 13 because my Grandpa Gibbs read it to me when I was younger and cried while he was reading it
45. I think my Grandpa Freeman should be an apostle
46. I gave a talk at my Grandpa Gibb's baptism 3 years ago and I don't even remember what I said, I just cried uncontrollably (literally)
47. I usually don't buy my textbooks
48. I don't respect teachers who don't challenge me
49. If I feel like you care, I will tell you anything about me
50. I want to live every single kind of life you can possibly live; rich, poor, city, country, rancher, lawyer...
51. It impresses me when people take the time to remember little things I say and do
52. I think people and relationships are the most important things on this planet
53. I have an extremely guilty conscience whenever I do ANYTHING wrong
54. I am 3 years older than my boyfriend but he knows SO much more than me about life
55. I make my bed every day
56. I have to write almost everything down in order to remember it
57. I can't fall asleep if I'm not laying on my good ear
58. I am extremely physical and love hugging and cuddling
59. I think I have a weird body type
60. I love, love water...skiing, swimming, surfing, boating, kayaking, tubing, canoeing, etc.

3 comments:

THE GROWS said...

hey sister. your the best. that list just made my day. you said i'm your hero, but your mine. love ya
em

Marci said...

Hey Chris, Mike here. Here are some awards:

Best Overall - #28 (I had no idea that was true)
Most Similar to Mike - #56 (I have papers all over my desk with random notes. I refer to them as my brain)
Most Dissimilar to Mike - #26
Most Similar to Mike That I Wish Wasn't Similar to Mike - #32

Marci said...

This is Marci. Mike's ratings made me laugh :-). Anyway, first I'm impressed you made this list and it was really interesting...I learned a lot about you! I admire many things about you and I'm excited about going to the temple with you in CA!