Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tag! Double Stamp! ...triple stamp! You Can't Triple Stamp a Double Stamp!!!

I was tagged heeeecka days ago by my Sis in law... so here ya go! And I'm tagging Ali and Jackie ;) No tag-backs guys. ha!

Four jobs that I have had in my life:
1) Silk Flower Distributing Co. -Receptionist
2) Piano Teacher
3) Taco Bell in the Cougar Eat
4) BYU Independent Study

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1) Save the Last Dance 1
2) Save the Last Dance 2
3) You Got Served
4) Stomp the Yard
4.5) The Notebook
4.6,7,8,9,and 10) Rocky 1,2,3,4,and 5

Four places that I have lived:
1) Fremont, CA
2) Fresno, CA
3) Provo, UT
4) San Antonio, TX

Four television shows that I watch:
1) Workout
2) The Bachelor
3) The Office
4) So You Think You Can Dance?

Four places I have gone or will go on vacation:
1) Canada (have gone)
2) Dominican Republic (have gone)
3) Italy (want to go)
4) Costa Rica (want to go)

Four websites I visit almost daily:
1) Yahoomail
2) Facebook
3) Myspace
4) all the blogs...

Four favorite foods:
1) 'anything and everything Mexican' ~took your answer Marc ;)
2) pasta
3) fresh fruit
4) coconut popsicles

Four things I would like to learn or be better at:
...SOOOO many things! I am ALWAYS wanting to learn and then master something...
1) Water skiing (be better)
2) Running (be better)
3) Piano (be better)
4) Patience (be better, or maybe just learn)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) with friends/family at the beach
2) on a road trip with friends/family, no destination necessary
3) back in highschool, in Tijuana building houses (or any third-world place doing anything for the people)
4) in my life 5 years from now

0 comments: