At any given moment I am thinking one or more of the following things:
-finish your Nutrition-Literature Analysis
-run harder
-ride your mountain bike more... mom and dad paid a lot for that thing!
-finish the Lit-Review for your Current Trends Research Paper
-start the Lit-Review for your independent experiment
-read one of the 5 chapters due for the next nutrition exam
-eat more vegetables
-shave your legs
-call JT about posting job listings on the ward email list
-eat more fruit
-have I gone over my text message limit?
-call the DMV about registration
-get application in for grant assistance to travel to the ACSM for research
-call jackie
-drink more water
-call ali
-call emily
-book flights to visit cali
-book flights to visit utah
-you can't afford to book flights, wait until you have time AND money
-go to church
-get more sleep
-go to institute
-when am I going to take the GRE?
-go out on Friday nights
-if you're not tired enough to take a nap, then you're not tired
-check Sport Psychology and see what I have to post today
-stretch
-call BYU Doctoral Program for info regarding applications
-go to FHE
-buy a battery for your heart rate monitor
-finish reading through D&C 45
-check your email
-how is my bracket doing?
-empty the dishwasher
-what's good on TV tonight?
-I need to cut something out of my schedule
-If I get the assistantship in the fall, will I need to work over the summer?
-Breath, relax
-is it 6:00am already?
-go buy a wrist sweat-band
-re-paint your nails
-pick up after yourself
-do I like him?
-does he like me?
-why DON'T I like him????
-go with Chloe to find fossils at the new house
-where are my sunglasses?
-call the car insurance company
-don't spend so much time on facebook
-what are my friends on facebook up to?
-go to walmart and buy some of those 5-dollar racer-back tanks before the heat kills you
-rock climb on fridays, you love it and it makes you feel good

0 comments:
Post a Comment